Ladies and Gentlemen, here are seven B&W photographs, by Ben Evans. As you will see below, comments/critique are welcome.
- Name & Online Presence: Ben Evans – www.EnglishPhotographer.com, www.BarcelonaPhotographyCourses.com and @HolisticPhotographer on Instagram
- About the Photographs: I like to use the lower key of the monochrome range of tones to express an alternative worldview.
- About the Photographer: I’m a photographer generally focussed on people, and a Holistic Photography coach, normally teaching one-to-one courses.
- Equipment Used: Nikon D600
- Additional Information: I think photography is a bit like poker; quick to learn to play but it takes a lifetime to master. Now, it seems that the most fruitful mindset is to really focus on what you’re trying to preserve or to express, and then to remove any possible distractions, sacrificing as much as possible. What doesn’t add, detracts. Or in other words, just enough, and no more than that. The more I learn, the more I realise how much more there is!
- Critique Requested: Yes