Here’s our first ‘Reader Showcase’ and it’s black and white work, by Ed Rudolph. He has ‘opted in’ for critique, so feel free to comment and of course look at his website along the way!
- Name & Online Presence: Ed Rudolph, www.edrudolph.com
- About the Photographs: Photographed at Crissy Field in San Francisco
- About the Photographer: Graduated college in 1967, attended New York Studio School and took odd jobs in the 70s. From the 80s until recently, worked as a finishing and color grading editor in a video post-production house and now semi-retired.
- Equipment Used: These images were taken with a Leica Monochrom and either 75mm Summicron, 28mm Summicron or 21mm Summilux
- Additional Information: The request for images said “images… related by theme, style etc.” I do work thematically, certain things interest me, but it is mostly what catches my eye, and that seemed too loose a criteria for this submission.
- Critique Requested: Critique is fine, both positive and negative.